Charlevoix Real Estate
This website gives you access to Charlevoix Properties for sale as well information that will help you learn more about our beautiful area and serve as a continuing reference to community, governmental and school activites. If you haven't already done so, may I suggest that you upgrade to the latest version of your web browser for best results. Microsoft IE.8, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox.
Area MLS Listings
By selecting one of the menu options from the menus above, you can view the over two-hundred-fifty real estate listings our company has (Office Listings) or search the entire Northern Michigan MLS which includes over three-thousand properties in Northwest Michigan. You will find listings from the straights of Mackinaw to Torch Lake, including homes, condominiums and acreage in Harbor Springs, Petoskey, Charlevoix, Boyne City, Beaver Island waterfront properties on Lake Michigan, Lake Charlevoix, Walloon Lake and many small Lakes that dot this part of Michigan. Area MLS Listings
Rik's Featured Properties
Take a look at some of our featured property listings. There's more featured listings in the links below and you can see all of Rik's property listings by clicking here All Rik's Listings
Lake Michigan Waterfront Home
- Meticulous craftsmanship and the best of materials create this stunning Lake Michigan showplace. Warm slate floors and abundant dark wood accents complement every room. 3 masonry fireplaces, 2 custom wood and granite kitchens, and scores of other custom features blend tastefully throughout. Towering pines frame spectacular lake views and sunsets that can be enjoyed from almost every room. more information...
Charlevoix Country Club
- Charlevoix THE BACK NINE - A showcase property on Charlevoix Country Club's back nine. Immaculate and detailed inside and out. Spacious rooms flow out to sprawling patios and lavish grounds. Be entertained by wildlife 24/7. Four or five bedrooms, den, exercise room, workshop, 3 car garage. Maintained with obvious care and quality. more information...
Downtown Charlevoix Condominium
- Charlevoix Quarter interests in this totally refurbished unit. Fireplace, jacuzzis, full kitchen with new cabinets, appliances and granite counters. First class throughout. Get 13 weeks a year to use or rent out, 2 weeks back to back in summer. See Assoc. Docs from Brochure with more photos and floor plans.
Links to more of Rik's Featured Properties:
- East Jordan $100,000 Price Reduction. High Meadow Ranch. Picturesque setting on 150 diverse acres. Pasture, cropland, hardwood ridges and marsh provide excellent year around habitat for deer, turkey, grouse, pheasant. Farmhouse overlooks Nowland Lake and miles of countryside in a private setting 1/4 mile from any roads. 2 car garage, 22 x 42 workshop and 2 airplane hangars next to a former private runway gives ample storage for toys and equipment. A perfect retirement or hobby farm. Seller is a licensed Realtor. more information...
- Charlevoix Bank Foreclosure - Lakefront opportunity of Nowland Lake. 200' frontage, wooded private setting with great screened porch. Walk out lower level. Cedar shake siding and two car garage with office or guest quarters above. Part of Hidden Valley Shores Association more information...
- Charlevoix Sprawling Lake Charlevoix contemporary on simply the best beachfront the lake has to offer. Raspberry Bay is close to town yet in a rural setting. Total of 5 bedrooms and 5 car garage including separate guest quarters, 5 fireplaces, an indoor outdoor pool, sauna, large office off the master bedroom, and many other custom features to complement this incomparable beach setting.
Location is one of the key components of any Real Estate. Add to a superb location with the natural beauty of the large wooded parcels with panoramic vistas of Little Traverse Bay, Sunsets and outlying islands, and Summer Hill is something special. Located midway between Charlevoix and Petoskey, this final phase completes one of the area's most desirable neighborhoods, combining only 24 parcels on over 100 acres. More About Summerhill
The Prudential Preferred Properties website connects you to all of our offices in North, West and and Southwestern Michigan. It includes links to all office listings as well as links to the latest real estate news, coming events and blog. Link to Website
Richard (Rik) Lobenherz began his Real Estate career in 1975, getting his Real Estate license the same year he graduated from the University of Michigan School of Business Administration. Rik is also the only Realtor in Charlevoix and Emmet counties to hold the prestigious CCIM Designation, from National Association of Realtors indicating the highest level of expertise in commercial Real Estate. Rik also specializes in high end properties, waterfront, acreage, and condominiums. More About Rik